Safety and personal health monitoring in one mobile solution
The Admiral Protect offers client’s freedom, security and the ability to manage their health at home or away. Admiral Protect is a feature-rich mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) to deliver care virtually anywhere. Easily integrated with existing monitoring software, this medical alert device is designed for instant hands-free communication, automated fall detection, location services and two-way voice communication.
Ideal for elderly people who are living independently, have disabilities, or are prone to falls.
Instant two-way, hands-free voice communication allows the individual to speak with the monitoring center* directly through the device.
*24/7 Nationwide Monitoring (U.S. based emergency monitoring professionals supporting 200 languages)
Smart Fall Detection
Our automatic fall detection methods are based on proprietary algorithms. Admiral Protect can notify the monitoring center of a fall, even if the individual can’t.
Activity as a Vital Sign*
Monitor and quantify activity, including steps and movement profile.
Care Virtually Anywhere
GPS and network location services provide an approximate location and location history when within cellular network range.
A mobile personal emergency response system for those who want the best protection available.
- Cellular Indicator shows cellular signal strength
- Battery Indicator, which surrounds the Call Button, shows battery status
- Call Button, when pushed, initiates a two-way call to your response team
- Speaker allows you to hear your response team
- Microphone allows the response team to hear you
- Clip Lock enables you to affix a Lanyard/Clip or Belt Clip
- Charging Pins connect Libris to the Charger
- Wide Area Cellular Connectivity: 2G GSM & 3G WCDMA
- Automatic Fall Detection Sensors: On-board sensors for free-fall and 3-dimensional space analysis using proprietary algorithms
- Fall Detection Analysis: Fall detection identification using cloud-based proprietary algorithms and class libraries
- Location Service: On-board Global Positioning Services (GPS) and mobile network Location Based Services (LBS)
- Audio: Full duplex speakerphone; providing communication up to 1 meter from device
- Manual Alert: Mechanical touch button activates voice call and simultaneous data transmission to call center
- Local Area Connectivity: Bluetooth EDR 2.1
- Highly water-resistant; designed to be worn in the shower or bath. Submersible up to 1 meter(3.3 feet) for 30 minutes. (IP67 rating)
- Shatter-resistant from 2 meters (6.6 feet) (IK06 rating)
- Operational at temperatures from 20°C(-4°F) to 40°C(104°F)
- Charging temperature range 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F); Environments exceeding 40°C (104°F) could slow or interrupt normal charging cycle
- Battery: 36-hour battery life; battery life may be reduced as a result of user activity, cellular coverage, talk time, device-specific settings, and device life
- Dimensions: 66 x 40 x 19mm (without clip) or 2.6 x 1.6 x 0.75 inches (without clip)
- Utility: Can be worn on lanyard or belt
- Color: Available in charcoal grey and off white
- Weight: 1.73 ounces