This web-based software allows your family to do the following:
- Medicine and appointment reminders. You can set the software to notify seniors and caregivers via phone, text, or e-mail when it’s time to take medicine or see the doc.
- Family care circle. You can establish a “care circle” of family and caregivers, to allow everyone to see what’s going on, and to participate in the family care effort.
- Scheduling calendar. The software provides a calendar to track the many appointments, and to keep everyone informed.
- Logging and tracking data. You can manually input any amount or kind of data, from how many miles Dad walked this week, to Mom’s cholesterol reading from her most recent appointment.
- Survey tool. You can program the software to call any senior as often as you choose, and have the system provide a brief survey asking any questions you choose, like “how well did you sleep last night?” and “has your chest hurt at all today?”. Tracking these responses over time can help the family and doctors deal with real data.
- Points and rewards. If you choose, the program can set up a points and rewards system, to track and incentivize any parameter you wish, from weight loss to exercise to eating habits. An elderly Mom who is not eating can get 2 points for every protein drink she has, and a trip to her favorite shopping center every time she accumulates 20 points.
- Export of Information. All of the information in the system can be printed or sent to anyone you designate via e-mail.
These are just some of the attributes of this software. If you buy equipment to measure health parameters such as blood pressure or blood glucose, it can do even more.
- Sends information through the web working with Health Monitoring software.
- Able to send information to smart phones.
- Ability to graph and export information to clinics and doctors.
- Tracks data, schedules appointments, and reminders for appointments.