The CapTel 840i captioned telephone shows captions of everything your caller says on an extremely large display screen to help make sure you catch every word. It connects to both your telephone service and to your Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions. The captions are provided by a free service that uses the Internet connection to automatically display captions for every call, quickly and accurately.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
- Warranty 5-year Replacement Program
- Includes 90-day money back guarantee
The CapTel 840i uses your telephone service and an Internet connection to give you the best of both worlds – voice and captions – during your calls.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Router may be required, depending on your set-up
Depending on your Internet set up, a router may also be required to connect more than one device to your Internet service.