Reminder Rosie is designed to solve the very real daily challenges of memory loss. With its senior-friendly clock interface, Reminder Rosie is a simple, hands-free, inexpensive solution to remember your medication, appointments, and every-day tasks. Never forget a task again!
How Rosie works: A family member, caregiver or user records a message, perhaps “Mom, Its time to take your two red and one white pill after breakfast” 8:30 a.m. every day. Once the task is accomplished the user either says “reminder off” or touches the clock to turn it off. That’s it!
Suggested Retail: $119.95
Our price: $99.95
Watch the video to learn more.
How to use Reminder Rosie
Maximize Independence & Engagement
- Prolongs senior independent living and minimize dramatic life changes
- Helps seniors maintain their healthy routines
- Assists healthcare providers and family members keep track of older adults schedule and required tasks
Relieve Caregiver Stress
- Minimizes or even eliminates the “nag factor.” Reminder Rosie eases stress by taking over the mundane tasks like reminders out of your daily responsibilities so caregivers can focus on what matters most – extending the best quality of care to the older adult
Assist Visually Impaired
- Using state-of-the-art voice activated technology, Reminder Rosie can operate almost entirely by voice, thus greatly reducing the need for the older adult to fiddle with buttons
Increase and Sustain Medication Adherence
- Reminds adults to take their medications in a customized manner throughout the day
- Helps improve adherence over a sustained period of time
- Minimizes medication disruptions
- Reduces hospitalizations that are linked to medication issues