CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
If you need to cancel your medical alert system monitoring or other monthly service please call our Customer Support team at (800) 300-1724 ext. 2.
Cancelling monthly services:
- The equipment will need to be returned to BlueStar in good condition (i.e. normal wear) before we can cancel any monitoring service and discontinue billing. This is to ensure our clients are protected for as long as they have the equipment available for use. If the equipment is received at BlueStar within 15 days from the date you notified us you wish to cancel we will discontinue your monthly monitoring service and issue a refund for any payments received for service past the date of cancellation.
- Example 1: If you call on the 15th of the month to cancel and return the equipment received by us by the 30th we will issue a refund for any payment received for service beyond the 15th.
- Example 2: If the cancellation request is made on the 15th of the month and the equipment is received by BlueStar on the 15th of the following month (30-days later) we will cancel billing that day and only refund any payments made for services beyond the date we received the equipment.
- We will mail instructions and a prepaid FedEx shipping label to you no later than the day after your cancellation request.
Items to return:
Here’s a list of items that should be included in the package you return to BlueStar:
- Sentry – phone cord, power cord, lanyard, wrist band, pendant/button with silicone cover, 4 AA rechargable batteries, instructions
- Sentry+ – items listed above plus (1) two way button and two rechargable pendant batteries, belt clip, additional wrist strap and lanyard
- Ranger – lanyard, power cord, charging cradle, instructions
- Admiral Protect – lanyard, Belt Clip, charging cradle, power cord, instructions
For instructions on how to return products or cancel services not included above please call our Customer Support team at (800) 300-1724 ext. 2.
Not sure that you “need” protection? Contact one of Product Specialists at (800) 300-1724 ext. 1 and they’ll help you weigh the benefits and costs so you can make an educated decision.